Welcome to our Media Center !!!
Our library is a welcoming place for our students, teachers and community members. We promote a love of reading, responsible use of technology, and work very hard to lay the foundation for a lifetime of learning and inquiry as our students grow up to become independent learners in our 21st century world. Some of the features of our library program include:
- A welcoming physical space that helps to nurture a love of reading and books in students and families.
- Providing a variety of resources to students, teachers and families including books, as well as technology-based resources.
- A flexible learning environment that encourages the pursuit of personal interests through reading and research. We have organized our non-fiction/informational books around topics that are of interest to our K-2 students.
- Activities that foster creativity, critical thinking, collaboration and communication. We provide students opportunities to innovate and create through imagining, tinkering, playing and experimenting.
- Support for curricular goals and objectives, as well as student achievement through collaboration with teachers.